Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hot blonde girl, Richaele Long, in a sexy bikini


Richaele Long


Website: www.richaelelong.com
Ethnicity: German
Height: 5 ft. 5 in.
Weight: 105 lbs.
Stats: 34D-22-30

Richaele Long is a sexy naked college girl with an amazing body that will satisfy any horny fantasy! This glamour model does not only have busty breasts, but also she is one hot girl in a thong with a round firm ass.


Read more on Richaele Long in an interview at Pixacom.com: I've always wanted big boobs..but It was after I did my first photoshoot and I hated the way swimsuits looked on me, I want em bigger...(Read More!)


Read more on Richaele Long in an interview at MMA Sports Magazine: Def start with dinner cause I love to eat, but I don't want to walk on the beach after...I'd rather go get a tattoo, piercing, ...(Read More!)





No comments:

Post a Comment